2020 Fall Football Schedule and Details
UpdatedMonday September 7, 2020 bySYF Admin.
SYF Fall Football Season Details:
Please be prepared to use the SSU PLAY APP for updates on teams and schedule.
COACHING - Make sure you have registered as a volunteer on the site. Check out the attachments below to review the rules for FLAG FOOTBALL.
*Please print and sign the WAIVER form below and submit it to your coach upon check in on the first day or practice or at the first game.
- temp checks and COVID questions upon arrival for each player each night.
- masks required on the way to and from the field.
- masks not required once players are on the field.
- coaches will be expected to wear masks at ALL TIMES.
- adhere to social distancing requirements - minimum of 6 feet at ALL times.
- coaches will perform sanitization of equipment between each drill.
- water, cleats, mouth guard, and athletic supporter required.
** Schedule is subject to change**
Grades 5&6 - Monday Practice - 5:30pm-7:30pm @ Indian Meadows
Grades 1-4 - Wednesday Practice- 5:30pm-7pm @ Indian Meadows
**Schedule is subject to change**
All Games to be played on Friday evenings at Indian Meadows. Water, cleats, mouth guard, and athletic supporter required. Times subject to change. Please keep an eye on your SSU PLAY APP for updates.
Check-in and temp checks to begin at 5:15pm for grades 1-4. Warm-ups to follow (~15 mins). Teams chosen within each age group on the spot. Five players per team. Players can expect to play two games. Game time is 5:30pm-6:30pm.
Grades 5-6 to arrive at at 6:30pm for check-in and temp checks. Warm-ups to follow at 6:45pm. Teams chosen on the spot. Expect to play two games. Game time is 6:45pm-7:45pm.