We Need YOU!
Updated Thursday December 13, 2018 by Brandon Waylett.
Our orgainzation is made up of 100% volunteers! The only way our kids will have a thriving football program each year is if members of our community step up and help out! The more people step up to help, the easier the lift becomes! There is a job that fits everyone's schedule!
These positions are required to attend monthly league meetings during the season:
- Concessions coordinator
- Apparel and merchendise coordinator
- Coaching coordinator
- Fields coordinator
- E-board position - President
We just need these positions filled each week during the season:
- Field set up and break down - an hour per weekend
- Lining and maintaining fields - two hours per week each week
- A crew to run the down markers - for the game
- Concessions help at every home game - 1/2 hour slots!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information about helping out! But during the season, you will sign up to help using www.signup.com - it's really easy.
Our community has really stepped up for our football program over the last couple of years and the program has a lot to show for it! From fundrasing to volunteers - we appreciate all the support and so do the kids. Thanks to all of our veteran Spartan family helpers and those new ones who are coming in!